- About Us
- Height Safety Equipment
- Safety Harness - ESSENTIAL TX/H1
- Safety Harness - ESSENTIAL TX/H2
- Safety Harness - ESSENTIAL TX/H3
- Safety Harness - ESSENTIAL TX/H4
- Safety Harness - ULTRA-V
- Safety Harness - ULTRA-WIND
- Safety Lanyard with shock absorber - TX/L1
- Safety Lanyard with shock absorber - TX/L2
- Safety Lanyard with shock absorber - TX/L1 Reflect
- Safety Lanyard with shock absorber - TX/L2 Reflect
- Safety Lanyard - TX/L1 - SW (kinetic shock absorbing lanyard)
- TEXORA Twin Leg SRL (Self Retracting Lifeline) with Shock absorber
- TEXORA TX/L- COMPACT and TX/L-WIRE
- Firefighter's Height Safety Equipment
- Carabiners & Hooks
- TEXORA Fall Arrest Device TX/W2 - Retractable Lifeline
- TEXORA Foot Straps for Jumping (bunjo)
- TEXORA Retractable Tool Lanyard TX/TL-125
- Tubular Roundslings, Single cover (single wall) Teflon Coated
- Tubular Roundslings, Double Cover (double wall)
- Roundslings with elastic cover, COMPACT STRETCH TYPE
- Large Capacity Roundslings, side seam, Teflon Coated
- Black cover roundsling for staging industry
- Roundslings with WIRE ROPE core
- S-Slings - Eye / Eye Roundslings
- Roundslings with Side Seam
- Protection Pads for Roundslings
- Webbing Slings
- Towing and Recovery Straps
- Technical Webbings
- Cargo Tie-Downs/Lashings
- Yarns and Sewing threads
- Other Lifting Products
- Special Services
- Textile Machines
- Height Safety Equipment
TEXORA Retractable Tool Lanyard TX/TL-125
Retractable Tool Lanyard TX/TL-125
This lanyard is rated for hand tools weighing up to 5kg. It has been tested, that it withstands the load of up to 200kgs, across three separate drop tests on the same reel, proving its strength. Its performance and durability are critical in abrasive and intensive field applications.
- ABS synthetic housing
- Stainless steel wire rope coated with Polyurethane for better flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Extra high quality Japanese stainless steel main-spring (30 times stronger than standard stainless) providing reliable smooth operation.
- Special internal wire to drum high-impact termination assembly
The wire used in device has an extrusion coating with a Polyurethane, providing a microscopic smooth surface that enables it to surpass the required Conductivity and Resistivity testing.
Design allows the reel housing to be fitted onto any harness webbing straps, specialist harness belt arrangements, normal belts and holsters. Either slide the belt through the slot or simply unscrew and open the belt back slot (bridge) on the rear of the casing, and feed your belt or webbing strap through the slot, close and re-fasten.
The cable is terminated with an internal wire to drum high-impact assembly, combined with swaged wire/swivel end termination for improved security and performance.The new housing uses a structurally up-rated fully rubberised ABS synthetic housing, benefiting from a highly strengthened skeletal frame body and moulding supports. Resulting in a shell that’s extremely robust, and has strong impact capabilities for use in tough environments and highly repetitive operations.
Tool lanyard is supplied with a Ø4.5mm stainless steel swivelling end link which is swaged to the wire cable for superior strength. The swivel eliminates cable twist and prevents connector minor axis gate loading. The Swivel also provides maximum selection/configuration options for tool attachment via the use of a suitable connector.
- Lanyard length: 1.25m when full extended (without connectors)
- Rated for hand-tools up to: SWL 5kgs- Configured to work with all leading edge tool tethers, belts and holsters
- Weight 0.20kgs (without connectors)
- Size: Housing: 82mmØ / Housing Depth 30mm (Including belt back slot (bridge): 42mm)